Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The Yuppie

I finally look like a yuppie! With the new 3100 that I bought, plus the Sony Clie and my wireless Centrino laptop, I could virtually seat around Starbucks with a pair of Raybans and 'try' (note the word try) looking cool while sipping coffee. Haha, so much for first impressions huh? Perhaps I should go there with those gadgets and wear some shorts and a singlet, just like one of those apeks. Gotta show some armpit hair too! Hehehehe..(guess those ah lian girls would be wondering who's the handsome apek yuppie seating around with all his armpit hair showing. Bleh!)

But why upgrade the phone? Reading John's blog on being a minimalist, I do agree that the 3310 is one of the hardiest phones around. But then, I keep my smses, and I loath to decide which to delete. And the 3310 only has space for 10! (compared to the newer models which can store around 150 smses) Plus, you get to transfer your smses to your pc as backup too! :)

Another good reason is dat you can start recycling Christmas and CNY smses, hehe, especially those that look really good. It's indeed a pity I had to delete most of them off. Plus, some took 2 whole days to arrive during Christmas! Imagine getting Christmas wishes on the 27th, while they were sent on the 25th. Hmm, must be that the data packets had to be resent due to a full inbox..

But the main reason has got to do with a failing keypad and battery. I guess I've gotten enough of having to retype smses when the phone suddenly clears everything(!) Haha, I'm shure I'm not the only one here right?

Okay then. Guess I'm gonna go to one of those pasar malams in ss2 or SK to find a cheap RayBan lookalike for my yuppie outfit. Hehe, cheers~!

No comments:

Post a Comment