Monday, December 10, 2012

What happened the day after

After the testimony last night, I was suddenly down with a sharp cutting sore throat this morning!

It was as if there's a spiritual battle and no matter how much i rebuked it, it didn't get better but worse through out the day. Even when w
e went to Lyn-ni Lee's house at night, and had an awesome time of sharing and worship, the pain persisted.

Interestingly enough, during worship, i started getting goosebumps all over! And so it was, goosebumps all over, plus sharp pain in throat, plus a very bad cough which came up during lunch, plus a sharp throbbing migraine at the back of my head which came during the meeting at Ritchie Tay LipChee's house! :o

After going home, my fingers went numb :o (don't know if it's a good or bad thing).

Fell asleep after washing up only to awake at about 2 am with the song "Where you go I go", by Jesus Culture.

And as I googled "neck pain spiritual attack", all the sudden Catherine Ong messaged me and while chatting, she asked, "you got neck pain?"

:o

And as she proclaimed healing, the palms of both my hands suddenly turn super hot, like there was anointing on it!

And as we agreed and I laid my hands on my throat, neck and forehead, the fever suddenly went off and sore throat subsided to 15% of the original, with the cough going to to 10% of the original cough.

Amazing! God is indeed our healer!

No comments:

Post a Comment